11.03.2008

Our 1st Blog - We are so excited



Welcome, we are truly so excited to begin our City Living Blog. I am the co-owner of City Living Baby and Manhattan Living Baby and an interior designer, wife and aunt to 6 nieces and nephews. My partner is my sister; new mom, wife and Real Estate Broker.

We are City Living Girls from New York. We love the city, the quaint little neighborhoods, beautiful parks, amazing shops and yummy foods that are unique to New York. Not too long ago my husband and I relocated to Miami and we have now made it our quest to find those things that are uniquely Miami. City Living is what helped inspire our company and this blog is for all of you out there who are City Living Girls as well. If you love City Life, (in any city); Implementing a little Green and City Chic Style... I hope you'll love this blog as well.


Please feel free to comment and let us know what you would love to read about. I am thinking of posting our Must have gift ideas; Design tips for city living; Green Tips for Greenifying your home; New York and Aventura, Miami hot spots; Favorite Finds and much more...stay tuned.





No comments: