3.31.2009

Rubie Green Bedding - New & Eco Chic

I was sooo happy to find the debut collection of Rubie Green Bedding this week. This brand new collection of eco friendly, 300 thread-count organic cotton percale bedding and upholstery fabrics is fresh, modern and eco chic. There are 4 beautiful bedding collections so far, Classic White with an embroidered pinstripe, Tillinghast yellow diamond, Habibi b&w and my favorite East Village pink.

What I love most about this line by Michelle Adams is that they are classic, sophisticated and timeless while still being sustainable and conscientious. It is the perfect collection to demonstrate how being eco friendly does not have to sacrifice style or be quirky. Duvets with sea shell button details, shams and even bed skirts are all available.

And I love the upholstery fabrics as well. The above designs are also available in fabric. Each is made of 100% organic cotton, bleach free and printed with water based, non toxic inks with no volatile organic compounds (VOC's). Here are few of my favorites...welcoming and perfect for a shirred window treatment.

1 comment:

eco-chic design said...

I’ve been following Michelle’s eco-friendly fabrics for a while and I’m excited to see the launch of her bedding line. Her designs are really fabulous!